With 4.5" (CF63) Flanges
The MB1500 series of precision XYZ manipulators is, quite simply, the best value on the market today. In terms of features, quality, possible configurations and cost, the MTS manipulator sets the standard.
Strong statements. Just take a close look at how we back them up.
Standard features and benefits
- Top Flange Tilt - with ±2° adjustment. A MTS Exclusive!
- X-axis micrometer may be mounted on either left or right side of manipulator
- Bellows clear I.D. 2.87" (73 mm)
- Compact, rugged design with full Z axis frame provides extra rigidity to allow strokes in excess of 36" (900 mm).
- Adjustable, crossed roller bearings for extra rigidity.
- XY travel ±0.5" (12.5 mm) or ±1.0" (25 mm) circular pattern
- Z travel 4" -36" (100 - 900 mm).
- Standard resolution >0.0005" (12.5 µ )
- Large micrometers optional, resolution to >0.0001" (2.5 µ )
- Field conversion to stepper motors in 15 minutes.
- Top flange may be either tapped or non-tapped to suit your equipment.
- Base flange 4.5" (CF63) conflat standard.
- Optional base flange 6", 8" or 10" conflat. See the supplied User's manual for more information.
- Drawings and CAD models are available