High precision, large bore,
long travel manipulators
The MB2000 precision manipulator provides unmatched performance at an exceptional price.
The rugged construction is designed to withstand the heaviest loads from both atmosphere (~200 lbs / 90 Kg!) as well as from scientific instruments.
- Standard features and benefits
- Top Flange Tilt - with ±2° adjustment. A MTS Exclusive!
- X-axis micrometer may be mounted on either left or right side of manipulator
- Bellows I.D. 4.0" (101 mm) in the MB2000 Series (circular pattern).
- Compact, rugged design with full Z axis frame provides extra rigidity to allow strokes in excess of 36" (900 mm).
- Adjustable, crossed roller bearings for extra rigidity.
- XY travel ± 0.5" (12.5 mm) or ± 1.0" (25 mm) circular pattern
- Standard X,Y & Z resolution >0.0005" (12.5 µ )
- Optional high resolution large micrometers
- Repeatability to >0.00005" (1.25 µ ) with large micrometers.
- Field conversion to stepper motors in 15 minutes.
- Top flange is tapped as standard or may be non-tapped to suit your equipment.
- Z travel 4" -36" (100 - 900 mm)
- Consult factory for longer strokes.
- Base flange 6.0" (150 mm) conflat standard.
- Optional base flange 8" or 10" (or larger) conflat.
- See drawing for dimensions
- Consult the supplied User's manual for more information.
- Contact the factory for CAD models