The MagInt series of magnetically-coupled rotary-linear motion feedthroughs offer exceptional value and performance.
These devices use high-strength rare earth magnets in a compact mounting body to actuate a rotating and sliding rod inside vacuum. The inside traveler is magnetically permeable but no magnets are inside vacuum.
Available in two sizes, MagInt-A mounts on a standard 2.75" (CF38) or larger flange for most applications.
The larger, stronger MagInt-B mounts on a 3.38" (CF50) or larger flange for heavier duty.
Both versions include an integral mount for outboard support. Supports at the end of long introduction arms help prevent accidents by alerting users of the need exercise caution when moving around the lab.
Actuation is smooth and positive.
- A wide variety of lengths, strengths and sizes
- Robust, easy-to-adjust stops are provided to limit linear motion.
- An engraved dial allows precision control of angular rotation.
- Anti rotation Outboard Guide add-on keeps angular alignment constant over entire travel
- Years of trouble-free service.
- Custom sample holders can be installed or changed in minutes.
- The compact actuators can be "ganged" to dramatically increase thrust force and torque.
- The actuators are easy to remove for bakeout up to 200°C
- Electropolish is standard
- Available with ±2° Port Aligner for precision, robust alignment